Having profited from rising property values, free university education, social mobility and decent pensions, the over-50s have the disposable income to indulge themselves.
Hence, the growth potential is enormous for brands that understand and engage with this complex and lucrative market.
The Mature Marketing Association (MMA) recognises that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution to mature marketing - marketing that carefully considers the UK's ageing population in its messaging, creativity and tone of voice.
Our members include start-ups, challenger brands and market leaders, as well as academics, marketing agencies, consultants and researchers.
The over 50s represent 33% of the population and yet they have 80% of disposable income.
It's quick and easy to become a member of the MMA. Join and benefit from:
- Being part of a trusted network.
- Access to research, data, industry reports and white papers.
- Meeting your peers at regular events.
- Discounted tickets to Europe’s leading conference on Mature Marketing.
- Use of the MMA logo in your marketing collateral.