The UK’s ageing population should be on the agenda of every marketer.
Now in its fifth year, the Mature Marketing Summit is firmly established as Europe's leading conference about the "grey" market. Think older, richer, wiser.
Join over 100 delegates to enjoy a full day of expert speakers, networking sessions and a seated “Power Lunch”.
Our industry professionals will share their experiences, research, best practice and key insights on everything from the evolving path to purchase, launching a new retail brand, customer engagement and creative messaging.
This is a must-attend event for those wanting to tap into this increasingly important sector.
- 9.30 - Registration and coffee
- 10.00 - Welcome by MMA Chair | Sally Winfield
- 10.10 - The grey market consumer journey | Jasman Ahmad, Accord
- 10.40 - The art of audio persuasion | Steve Ramsay, Radio Experts
- 11.10 - Coffee
- 11.40 - Long-lasting relationships and customer engagement | Dan Whitehouse, Saga
- 12.10 - TBC
- 12.40-2.00 - Power Lunch
- 2.10 - Launching a new brand in a competitive market | Nayna McIntosh, Hope Fashion
- 2.40 - TBC
- 3.10 - Panel discussion
- 3.40 - Networking drinks
I was very impressed with the quality of speakers and how well-organised everything was.
Head of Retirement | Hargreaves Lansdown
Just to say thank you so much for Tuesday's Summit - absolutely loved it and I took so much from the day!
Marketing and Communications Manager | Brightlife Cheshire